About the Mind Your Money project
Mind Your Money helps you get to grip with your finances and have more control over your money. We can show you ways to make savings so there’s more cash to go around, and payday doesn’t always seem so far away.
Mind Your Money aims to raise awareness about good financial choices and make the most of your existing income. We provide easy and practical tips and advice on how to:
- Reduce day-to-day expenses and make your money stretch further
- Make savings on food and utility costs
- Deal with money issues and worries
- Avoid high cost lending and provide information on sensible financial products
- Increase your income through routes into employment
We offer group sessions or one-to-one information, advice and guidance at a time and location convenient for you, or we can help you improve your money management skills through:
- Money skills training
- Job clubs
To access Mind Your Money you need to be living in Social Housing (e.g. Housing Association or Council property).